To train and establish deliverance teams in churches so that they are equipped to bring forth deliverance in the local church body and community, doing deliverance just as JESUS did. They will be able to minister to all age groups.
To provide training and resource materials to churches and believers so they can move in the area of prophetic deliverance, healing and liberation
* We believe that the Bible is the inspired, authoritative Word of God. It is without error in all its teaching.
* We believe that there is one God, Lord of the universe, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
* We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His perfect, sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to heaven to the right hand of God the Father; and in His personal and visible return in power and glory.
* We believe that all people are lost sinners and that they must repent and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
* We believe that all people will be resurrected-those who are saved to eternal life and those who are lost to eternal damnation.
* We believe that God inhabits the praises of His people, that you enter into His gates with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise, that praise stills and stops
the enemy, that in all things we should give thanks, and that God is worthy of all praise.
* We believe that we have the authority to cast out demons and heal the sick Mark 16:17-18 And these signs shall follow them that believe: In my Name shall they
cast out demons: they shall speak with new tongues. 18 They shall take up serpents and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hands
on the sick, and they shall recover.
* We believe in doing a quick work moving in the gifts of word of knowledge and discerning of spirits to set the captives free.